Hawthorn Citizens Junior Football Club seek a qualified and experienced coach for our 2018 season.
About the Club
In 2017 we fielded 20 teams in the Yarra Junior Football League we expect growth again in 2018.
We are a well-managed club with a solid base of resources and experienced committee members who guide the decisions for the club.
Importantly we have a very strong culture of inclusiveness for all , aiming to create an environment where all stakeholders, are welcome. We have high standards and believe this forms the basis for an experience that is enjoyed by all.
In 2018 we seek a coach to offer our u15 boys team an exceptional experience.
When applying please include your coaching experience, your coaching philosophy and evidence of your commitment for your own self improvement over time, and plans for your future.
- To provide the highest standard of coaching and development to the players
- Promote the importance of club behavioural standards for all parents and team members
- Coach to a club game plan as designed by the Hawthorn Citz coach director
- Apply the code of conduct for coaching staff and players that supports the objectives of the Club on and off the field.
- Contact all current players as soon as practicable to outline plans for the coming season.
- Develop and establish an appropriate training program ensuring the right balance between fun, development and challenge.
- Monitor training participation
- Work with the Director of Coaching Hawthorn Citz to ensure player opportunity and development remains in line with club ethos
- Provide game day coaching expertise.
- Attend Club functions as agreed to
- Provide regular reports as required throughout the season.
- Reports to the Coaching Director
Training 1 evening mid-week (dependant on player and ground availability). Games conducted Sunday afternoon during the football season.
- Pre-season will be determined by ground availability .Expectation for preseason Late Feb early March.
- Personal coaching development 4 hours per month
- Selection and parent liaison as required
- Arrive 30 minutes before training time. 90 mins training
- Game Day Arrive one hour before game time.