The Frankston Football Club is seeking a Senior Coach for the 2018 VFL season.
The club is embarking on an exciting pathway with its re-admission in to the VFL, armed with a strong financial platform and a clear long-term strategy for a sustainable and successful club, both on-field and off-field.
Accordingly we are seeking applications to fill the role of Senior coach, who will have the unique opportunity to introduce and establish the necessary systems and coaching structures to support our football goal of being the hub of elite football for the Mornington Peninsula.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring the following skillsets:
- AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation (or plans to complete by end-2018)
- Experience working within the talent pathway
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with players, staff, and board members
- Clear vision of likely list make-up and recruitment targets
- The ability to engage with the club’s members, sponsors and the media
Applicants must have extensive experience in football, and an enthusiasm and motivation to develop and nurture footballers and their own coaching ability. The position on offer is on a part time basis.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to Gary Buckenara (General Manager) at email@example.com
Due to the expected number of applications for this role we will be unable to reply to every application. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: All applications will remain confidential. Applications close at 5pm on Monday 25th September 2017.