Flemington Junior Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for an Under 9s Coach for season 2018.
Flemington Junior Football Club is an extremely successful junior football club competing in the Western Region Football League competition. With a host of young talented girls and boys developing the club is positioned very well for the future.
The 2018 season will commence on April 21st. An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the clubs journey is a position that we are pleased to announce. Due to increasing player numbers we have had to form a second under 9’s team. We are currently taking an expression of interest for the following position
Under 9’s Mixed Team Coach
- Conducting training sessions in liaison with the coaching director once a week and manage the team between 8am and 10.30am every Sunday for 14 weeks.
- Aligning with the clubs development focus and providing the pathway
- Ability to work with all stakeholders including Administration, volunteers and parents
- Positive mindset and strong relationships with the playing group
- Create opportunities for kids to have fun
- Be able to appoint one or 2 assistant coaches from within the club
Awesome benefits for the right applicant you will be supported by a strong positive committee who will be by your side throughout your time.
Applicants should be level 1 AFL accredited or are happy to be put through this course at the clubs expense. Expressions of interests can be emailed to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>