Crib Point Football Netball Club is looking to appoint a senior coach for season 2018 and beyond.
Crib Point plays in the Mornington Peninsula Football League and seeks a senior coach who is preferably non playing, with a development focus and credentials.
Crib Point has the foundations of a great program with a successful U17 and U19 program in the past two seasons. The committee is seeking someone to drive and expand a culture of development, feedback and professionalism. You will also figure prominently in working within player recruitment and retention.
The successful applicant will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to provide feedback based on data to players
- An ability to mould the professionalism of the football department and support structure
- A record of providing leadership and working with a leadership group
- The communication skill sets to liaise and promote with feeder junior clubs
- Preferably previous senior coaching experience although not essential
- Suitable coaching accreditations
- A desire for continuous learning and self-improvement.
Our vision is to be the destination club on the peninsula and we believe we that with the right coach, we can achieve this within the strategic goals and framework we have set.
U19 and Reserves coaches have been filled.
Please forward your application/resume along with any remuneration expectations, coaching philosophies or other relevant information by 4pm, Tuesday 26th of September to;
Stephen Espenschied – President
0411 705 995