The Coburg Football Club is seeking a Senior Coach ahead of the 2018 VFL season.
We have a rich history, and are currently seeking applications to fill the role of Senior coach in our quest to continually impact the VFL competition. The club has a strong culture, and offers a fantastic opportunity to lead a VFL club through an exciting period.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation
- Experience working within the talent pathway
- Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with players, staff and board members
- Enthusiasm to develop your own ability further
- The ability to engage with the club’s members, sponsors and the media
Applicants must have extensive experience in football, and an enthusiasm and motivation to develop and nurture footballers and their own coaching ability. The position on offer is on a part time basis
How to apply Please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the overwhelming number of applications received by the club, we are unable to reply to every application.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 8th September 2017.