Coburg Districts FC is seeking a senior assistant coach in season 2018.
Coburg Districts currently compete in the EDFL Division 2 competition and are a developing club. With a positive year in 2017 behind us, we are looking to bolster our off field support staff to the Senior Coach with the appointment of Senior Assistant Coach (Non-playing), who will be an active member of the Match Committee and will form part of a cohesive team under Senior Coach Chris Tankard.
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes-
- Ability to liaise and work closely with the Senior Coach
- Previous experience , with a strong playing and/or coaching background
- Provide game day coaching expertise and leadership.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and professionalism both on and off the field.
- A willingness to work with support staff, volunteers, sponsors and members
- Ability to get the best out of people
- A want to succeed
- Be able to commit to one training session weekly and the scheduled game days throughout the season.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply in writing. Please include your most recent coaching experience, contact details and any other particulars that you believe are relevant in attaining the required position. It is expected that all applicants will hold a minimum Level 1 coaching accreditation (or agree to obtain).
Please send your application describing how you meet the above criteria by close of business Friday 1st December 2017, addressed to Steve Kennedy (Secretary) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration negotiable for the right candidate.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Senior Coach , Chris Tankard on 0405 486 496