The Chirnside Park Football Club is seeking applications for a Director of Football in Third Division of the Eastern Football League.
This role is central to the operations of the Football Club outside of the Committee and will provide the Committee, Coaching staff and general staff and players guidance and direction as to the management of training and game day activities.
Based on the above, the Club has identified the criteria for this role includes but is not limited to:
- Managing and working with the Football Department which comprises the coaches, player leaders, and all staff;
- Managing recruitment activity with a high emphasis on the right culture, standards and player retention;
- An ability to critique the coaching staff to ensure it delivers on the agreed club standards, game plans and all associated procedures;
- An ability to report to the Executive Committee on a regular basis regarding coach and player performance and standards, areas for improvement and can drive change where required with the relevant people within the club;
- A Club first attitude and approach; and
- A long-term commitment to building and planning for the Club’s future, whilst upholding the mission statement of the Football Club.
Applications that meet the above criteria and have access to a good football and / or business network, preferably within the local area would be an asset to any Club.
Applications including your covering letter and full resume of football qualifications can be emailed to:
Adrian Birt – President
Chirnside Park Football Club
For further information please phone Adrian Birt on 0438 876 419 (after 5.30pm if Monday to Friday), a full position description is also available upon request.
Note: All applications will remain confidential and only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.