Brunswick North Old Boys (formerly North Old Boys St Patrick’s College) Football Club is seeking applications for Assistant Coaching roles.
Brunswick NOBS currently plays in Division 1 of the Victorian Amateur Football Association at Gillon Oval, Brunswick. The Club has a connection with the local community, as well as the Brunswick Junior Football Club. Next year we will plan to run three senior men’s (1st, 2nd, Club XVIII) a under 19’s and two senior female teams (Renegades) in the VAFA.
Working with senior coach Anthony Palmer, the key focus for the successful applicant(s) will be the development of the playing list to achieve the overall purpose and objectives of Brunswick NOBS. Prior experience in coaching is desirable, however; this is also an exciting opportunity for a recent player to begin their coaching career. We are also looking out for players who are looking at a playing assistant role. You are expected to have attained or will attain at a minimum the level 1 AFL Victoria coaching accreditation.
We have a great coterie community that allows us access to some fantastic work contacts as well as possible employment opportunities within many industries.
Principal duties include:
- Ensure effective player policies, team rules and code of conduct is followed to uphold the reputation and aspirations of the Club.
- Provide game day coaching expertise and leadership for the senior and reserves side.
- Instruct, provide input and attend weekly training sessions.
- In conjunction with the Senior Coach ensure a consistent club coaching policy & strategy is applied.
- Provide regular individual and group player feedback.
- Engage with the Brunswick NOBS community through attendance at relevant post-game functions and fundraising events.
Enquires should be directed to Jarryd Browne by phone on 0419618974 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be lodged via email to the above address by the 1st December 2017. For further information on Brunswick NOBSPC go to www.nobspc.org.au